One of the hallmarks of a Montessori preschool is its use of mixed-age classes. Maria Montessori observed how younger children and older ones in … [Read full article] about 4 Advantages of Having a Mixed Age Group in Montessori Schools
- 4 Advantages of Having a Mixed Age Group in Montessori Schools
- 7 Qualities to Look For In an Authentic Montessori Private Kindergarten
- 5 Ways You Can Identify an Authentic Montessori Daycare
- Why it Takes a Village to Raise a Child…and Support Adults
- How to Relieve Anticipatory Anxiety
- The Importance of Having a Village to Support Your Family
- Different Approaches to Therapy: Which is the Best for You?