This has been a huge week for WellJourn and we wanted to thank all of you for your support.
Today, Tabitha’s recipe Spinach & Chard Salad with Baby Reds, was selected by Foodbuzz as one of their Top 9 recipes. This was out of a selection of 3,509 recipes!
See for yourself: http://www.foodbuzz.com/top9?date=2011-01-29
We’ve had over 1,200 visitors this week (more than we had in the month of December), which brings us over 3,200 visitors for the month of January!
We’ve also seen a big increase in the comments, and just broke the 200th comment mark. Keep them coming! Comments are greatly appreciated, encouraging, and help us learn more about our audience.
Every week the number of visitors continues to grow at a much faster pace than we ever expected. January has been an awesome month for us and we look forward to launching new, exciting things in February!
Just in case you missed one, here’s a list of January’s posts:
- Resolution Confusion: the only survival tip you’ll ever need
- Baby dreaming? Mamas-to-be and Papas-to-be need folate, too!
- Weekly Recipe – Fast & Easy Chicken Bean Stew
- Let’s give them something to talk about…
- 5 steps to blast your fitness goals…and/or clay pigeons
- Guacamole Pomango
- 3 GREAT things about carbs and why you need them
- Do you know the difference between tiredness and fatigue?
- Spinach & Chard Salad with Baby Reds